Defects or Issues Identified
- Safety chain broken on bay 25 stb and bay 41stb on outboard cells
- Bay 62 globes out needs replacement
- Significant rail damage along transverse walkway bay 25
- Twistlocks left lying along many walkways on ship's arrival
- At bay 05 on bath the port and starboard sided(outboard cells) the lashing platform does not extent far enough thus not enabling lasher to complete their work in a safe manner. Further to this crude welding in the form of 'spikes' have been put in place to hold bottlescrews. If a laher or crewman were to fall into this area the result could well be a fatality!!